Buying Vs. Leasing
Should You Buy or Lease Your New Nissan?
When you’ve found the new Nissan of your dreams, there are just a few things you need to do before you can drive off into the sunset with your great new vehicle. One of those things is deciding whether you want to buy or lease your new Nissan. Both options come with their perks, and it’s up to you to determine which is the best option for you. If you’re unsure which to choose, there’s no need to worry; at Hanover Nissan, we’re here to help.
Why lease your new Nissan?
- It offers lower monthly payments.
- When it’s time for a new vehicle, you can just return it to us, rather than going through the hassle of selling.
- When you trade in your vehicle for a new one every few years, you get the chance to drive the latest models.
- Having your vehicle for a shorter time means you’ll spend less money on repairs.
- You’ll only be taxed on your monthly payments, rather than on the full price of the car.
Why buy your new Nissan?
- You can keep it as long as you want.
- The payments stop once your loan is paid off.
- There are no mileage restrictions, so you can drive as much as you want.
- You can modify and personalize it any way you want.
As you can see, there are some pretty great perks that come with each option. If you’re still unsure which is right for you or if you have any questions, feel free to stop by our finance center. We would be happy to provide any information drivers like you from the Hanover, York, Harrisburg, PA and Frederick, MD areas might need to make your decision and get out on the road in your new vehicle as soon as possible.